Saturday, July 10, 2010

Little Dipper

So I am doing a photo scavenger hunt!  It's been pretty fun....I have done some pretty embarrassing things in the name of the scavenger hunt but I think the coolest thing was trying to take a picture of a constellation.  So VERY fun!!  The photo scavenger hunt is with Clickin' Moms!  I joined the message board back in May and I haven't regretted it once.  I've learned how to take better pictures and improve my skills.  I love this scavenger hunt because it has taken me out of my comfort zone and made me talk to people that I might not otherwise talk to.  Also have gotten me into some awkward situations - like when I was taking a picture of a guy with a comb over and didn't really tell him why I was taking his picture (didn't want to hurt his feelings) and John came up and asked me what that picture was for.  I am very thankful that John and my family is behind me on this contest because otherwise I might not being willing to try it.  I'm still trying to figure out how I will find a sailboat in the middle of America, and a Lighthouse plus a covered bridge!  But hopefully I'll figure it out!  I have until the end of July to find over 300 items!  So far I have almost 100 items! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment