Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year Resolution

You know how every year everyone starts the New Year with the best of intentions....well my New Years resolution was two-fold....I wanted to lose weight (tone up) before my sister got married (which I have till September to do) and I wanted to take a picture a day for 365 days. (That's my absolute goal) I want to get better at photography and the only way to get better is to take more pictures and to try new things and to have a place where I am accountable. So I am gonna put this on my family blog and if you find it from there keep me accountable....make comments here. I might not post every day but I'll try to update this every day (which I know at times will not happen but I will try!). What is your New Years resolution? What is that you want to change in your life? Happy New Year and good luck with your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment